2015 Cubic Inch Female Specific High Sierra Loop Backpack has large, multi-compartment design; Dedicated media pocket with headphone port; Attach extra gear with monster hook and bottom straps. Full Review below.
- Multi-compartment design. Dedicated MP3 player pocket with headphone port. Attach extra gear with monster hook and bottom straps
- Adjustable side compression straps. Two side mesh beverage compartments. Hanging accessory pocket
- Premium organizer compartment with multiple pockets and a key fob.
- Yoke-style, S-shaped, VAPEL mesh AIRFLOW padded shoulder straps with Suspension System and integrated media/cell phone pocket. Comfortable padded core back panel.
- Materials: Mini-Hexagon Ripstop, Waffle Weave, 600-denier Duralite Size: 19″ x 13.5″ x 8.5″ Capacity: 2015 cubic-Inch
High Sierra Loop Backpack Review
This particular High Sierra Backpacks is designed for a female user who enjoys walking or hiking. The basket weave design is striking with it’s deep purple color…a more ‘manly’ design can be seen on the left.This is a very durable hiking backpack that oozes quality.It may look a little small on the outside, but don’t let that fool you…there is plenty of room inside for your hiking essentials and mp3 player and phone.It is well padded around the straps, shoulder and waist which makes it extremely comfortable to wear. Although the design here is mainly for female tastes, there are plenty of other colors available to suit all tastes.
Marketed as a hiking backpacks, the High Sierra Loop Backpack could easily be used for school or college, but the only downside to that would be the easy accessible zips that may cause some worry if you’re not vigilant…we would only use this for hiking for that reason.
When making the choice consider that reason and as there are so many compartments on the loop backpack it may be difficult to remember which item was in which pocket! Great for puzzlers and people who love hiding things from themselves! A super backpack (for day hikes) that rates at 4.2 out of 5