Fjallraven – Kanken Mini Classic Backpack for Everyday
- Shoulder strap length: 28.75″
- Handle has a drop of 2″ and a length of 10.5″
- Two exterior side multi-function pockets
- Exterior front zipper pocket
- Interior multi-function pocket
More informations and customer reviews below.
- ICONIC SCANDINAVIAN DESIGN: The Fjallraven Kanken-Mini is a sister style to the Kanken classic school pack that has been in style since 1978.
- PRACTICAL AND ATTRACTIVE MATERIALS: Made from dirt-resistant and water-resistant Vinylon F, the fabric can be wiped clean, the Kanken-Mini handles every adventure with ease.
- FORM AND FUNCTION: The Kanken-Mini has a 7L volume with two-way zip-around closure and rain flip. Features a content information tag for personalization. The pack is sold with a foam sitting pad.
- VERSATILE AND ACCESSIBLE: There is a front zipper compartment and two accessible side pockets. Featuring adjustable ergonomic woven shoulder “X” design straps and dual top snap handles for easy carrying. Specs; 11.4″ x 7.8″ x 5.1″ and weighs 0.48 lbs.
- SUSTAINABILITY AND HERITAGE SINCE 1960: Started in the 1960 by Ake Nordin’s idea to improve the backpack design. Now Fjallraven has expanded to every corner of the world. The essential ideas remain; provide durable and timeless outdoor equipment.
Products by Type: Mini
A mini handbag is simply a handbag that is so little that in most cases you can barely throw your wallet, car keys, and cell phone inside without struggling to get it closed.
Products by Brand: Fjallraven
|Number Of Items|