The North Face Borealis Backpack
By: The North Face
- The FlexVent suspension system boasts custom injection-molded shoulder straps and a padded mesh back panel with a spine channel for maximum support and ventilation
- Padded, fleece-lined laptop sleeve in main compartment protects laptop from bumps and falls
- Padded, fleece-lined tablet sleeve located in the front compartment for quick access
- Front elastic bungee for external storage
- Secondary compartment has internal organization with a fleece-lined media pocket, secure zippered pocket and elastic webbing for cord management
More informations and customer reviews below.
Stash your gear quickly and hit the road in our redesigned 28-liter Borealis backpack that’s constructed with a new suspension system for all-day comfort. The main compartment features a padded, fleece-lined 15″ laptop sleeve and the front compartment is equipped with a tablet sleeve to protect and organize your electronics. Finished with easy-access stretch-mesh side pockets and an external bungee cord that allows you lash on additional gear. We are named for the coldest, most unforgiving side of a mountain. We have helped explorers reach the most unfathomable heights of the Himalayas. But The North Face legend begins, ironically, on a beach. More precisely, San Francisco’s North Beach neighborhood, at an altitude of only 150 feet above sea level. It was here in 1966 that two hiking enthusiasts resolved to follow their passions and founded a small mountaineering retail store. From the beginning, the brand committed to serving all those who desired to explore and to serving our natural wild lands by helping to conserve them. At our core, we believe exploration creates an indelible bond with the outdoors, inspiring people to protect our land and pass these beliefs down to the next generation.
- Classic 28-liter backpack updated with easy-to-access pockets and an overhauled suspension system. Padded, fleece-lined 15″ laptop sleeve in main compartment protects laptop from bumps and falls.
- The FlexVentTM suspension system boasts custom injection-molded shoulder straps and a padded mesh back panel with a spine channel for maximum support and ventilation.
- Secondary compartment has internal organization with a fleece-lined media pocket, secure zippered pocket and elastic webbing for cord management. Front elastic bungee for external sorage.
- 364 degree reflective bike-light loop, water bottle tabs and shoulder strap webbing. External fleece-lined pocket for sunglasses or electronics. Two water bottle pockets made with stretch mesh offer ability to conceal contents.
- Original North Face, lifetime warranty. Machine wash.
Products by Type: Laptop
Products by Brand: The North Face
|Number Of Items|